Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2007, 01:26 AM   #6
JosephDoc
 
Drives: 07 Yaris 3D
Join Date: May 2007
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 264
I have noticed the LB of ours have pretty thin clear coats when compare Lexus. No complain since I did not have budget to get a better car, and I never thought about getting extra coat for this car.

I am sure any bodyshop can sell you an extra coat, and it prolly won't be cheap. I remember dealer was offering for additional $1,400, and they said they will re-condition on the coating every 12 months for next five years. Of course I did not buy that.

My Yaya does not have the extra bling coat, but I love it the most among of my cars.
JosephDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New 2007 Paint Condition Pavel Olavich DIY / Maintenance / Service 16 09-13-2009 04:14 PM
OK Heres My Ride!! marcus Photo-Video-Media Gallery 20 05-07-2007 05:29 PM
paint shop!! yrsdrgn California 3 05-03-2007 10:40 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.