Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2007, 07:54 PM   #22
YarisGirl82
His Name is "Chub" =o)
 
YarisGirl82's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Yaris 3 Dr LB Meteorite
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mass
Posts: 40
Send a message via Yahoo to YarisGirl82
although you do have to admit, alot of stereotypical comments about bad drivers are true, I'm not trying to be mean, and I'm not predjudice, but whenever I wonder about a persons sanity and driving ability, they turn out to be the steroetype (asian, chinese, japanese, or indian (dot, not feather), I'm sure I do alot of "white american girl" stuff they find irritating
YarisGirl82 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to watch DVD while driving (not recommended) uncleyaris In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 8 06-28-2007 06:26 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:49 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.