![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
At home, about to play my fav game, C&C Generals Zero Hour. Anyone got any other games like this they can reccommend?
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Bear Traffic Controller
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,833
|
Quote:
Release date TBA. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
at work on lunch. i think theres more expansions for C&C
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Getting ready for work.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
SIPNDEW
|
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugg gggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Bear Traffic Controller
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,833
|
Morning all.
Tony, thoughts on Starcraft II? |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I never liked Starcraft so I doubt i'll like Starcraft 2. I used to love C&C Red Alert and the left and right mouse buttons used to do opposites in those games and there was no option to change it.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
trying to get my crackberry to work, grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
SIPNDEW
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
seriously WTF?! Nextel can't help me, my tech guys can't help me, no one will help me
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
SIPNDEW
|
i call verizon and i get this "our blackberry tech isnt in right now, call back tomorrow." lol
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
lol, yep, pretty much the same as I got when I called and went to the store/service center. Yep, I said service center and they still no dick shit about how to get it going.
I'm hoping my day gets better when I get home and see a big package waiting for me onmy door step full of Yaris goodies =) |
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
|
Bear Traffic Controller
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,833
|
Blackberry not working? Time to get an iPhone.
Quote:
I gotta get to your house before you... ... ...where do you live?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
they are just getting it hooked up and they can't do it, dee dee dee's
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Just ordered a iPhone 3GS 32gb black. None in Victoria, they are flying it in from Launceston. Gotta wait till tuesday :(
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
installing my SC. 90% done, just need to wire it up now
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Bored so i'm checking out the forum and facebook and my emails and......
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
just got home from a kids b-day party at the park. nothing like watching a handful of little kids screaming and running crazy.
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|