Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 09:18 PM   #1
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
High five!
Not in a million years.

LOL
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 09:20 PM   #2
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
I took my youngest to see Adam Sandler's new movie, Bedtime Stories. It's a classic Happy Madison movie but without most of the crude humor because it's actually a kid's movie.

It was funny, for the most part. I think I laughed more than she did. Toyota was clearly a sponsor because there were Yarii and Prius' EVERYWHERE in the movie.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 09:30 PM   #3
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Madagascar FTW. Militant penguins... OMG.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 09:33 PM   #4
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Madagascar FTW. Militant penguins... OMG.

Shhh....but I think Charles has been standing too close to the fryer....
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 09:45 PM   #5
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Pfff, I wish. I could use that type of distraction right now. T-minus 52 minutes.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 09:49 PM   #6
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Don't worry, Charles..you have me.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 09:50 PM   #7
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Oh, thank goodness. I'd wipe the sweat off my brow but I don't even know where my own hand has been. Right Lisa?
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 09:57 PM   #8
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Oh, thank goodness. I'd wipe the sweat off my brow but I don't even know where my own hand has been. Right Lisa?
Well, umm...if YOU don't know where your girlfriend, I mean your HAND has been, there isn't anyone that can help you...
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 10:02 PM   #9
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
If I had a digital camera and some lipstick right now...
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 10:08 PM   #10
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
If I had a digital camera and some lipstick right now...
OMG..lmao!

So, Charles...how come we're the only two talking? I think it's because nobody else can hang...
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 10:20 PM   #11
PreciousPups4U
I really LOVE this car!!!
 
PreciousPups4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
OMG..lmao!

So, Charles...how come we're the only two talking? I think it's because nobody else can hang...
I was brave and went to Walmart. It actually was not too bad though. Just got back home.
__________________
Cindy


“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers

PreciousPups4U is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 10:32 PM   #12
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousPups4U View Post
I was brave and went to Walmart. It actually was not too bad though. Just got back home.
Yeah, I'm guessing this would be a better time to go...
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 10:12 PM   #13
Bob_VT
 
Bob_VT's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vermont
Posts: 1,704
That whole converstion is just wierd! I will not comment any further!
__________________
some people are little slinkies. . . . .they are really good for nothing. . . .but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.


Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Bob_VT is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 10:31 PM   #14
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_VT View Post
That whole converstion is just wierd! I will not comment any further!
Ohhh..Charles is always good for some cheap entertainment.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 10:25 PM   #15
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Haha, sorry to weird you out Bob. Back to our regularly scheduled programming!

I finally get to leave work in 12 minutes! AHHHHH! Then time for a Christmas party.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 11:11 PM   #16
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
what just went on... O_O
Rain is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 11:17 PM   #17
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Not sure but don't shake Charles' hand right now.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 11:19 PM   #18
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
Not sure but don't shake Charles' hand right now.
That's right...

never, EVER shake the hand of ChinoCharles...

TRUST me on this one.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:23 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.