![]() |
|
|
|
#5005 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
I've got a girlfriend and she is beautiful and she never leaves my side.
|
|
|
|
|
#5006 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#5007 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Your hand does NOT count as a girlfriend, sorry, Charles...
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5008 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Dammit!
|
|
|
|
|
#5009 | |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Honda Civic Sedan SI Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 54
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5010 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5011 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
High five!
|
|
|
|
|
#5012 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5013 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
I took my youngest to see Adam Sandler's new movie, Bedtime Stories. It's a classic Happy Madison movie but without most of the crude humor because it's actually a kid's movie.
It was funny, for the most part. I think I laughed more than she did. Toyota was clearly a sponsor because there were Yarii and Prius' EVERYWHERE in the movie.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5014 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Madagascar FTW. Militant penguins... OMG.
|
|
|
|
|
#5015 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Shhh....but I think Charles has been standing too close to the fryer....
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5016 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Pfff, I wish. I could use that type of distraction right now. T-minus 52 minutes.
|
|
|
|
|
#5017 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Don't worry, Charles..you have me.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5018 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Oh, thank goodness. I'd wipe the sweat off my brow but I don't even know where my own hand has been. Right Lisa?
|
|
|
|
|
#5019 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#5020 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
If I had a digital camera and some lipstick right now...
|
|
|
|
|
#5021 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
OMG..lmao!
![]() So, Charles...how come we're the only two talking? I think it's because nobody else can hang...
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5022 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
That whole converstion is just wierd! I will not comment any further!
__________________
some people are little slinkies. . . . .they are really good for nothing. . . .but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs. Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy ![]() ![]() |
|
|
![]() |
|
|