![]() |
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris LB 5 speed Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boxborough, MA
Posts: 140
|
Well I found the magic "reset to defaults" reset button that noone thought exists. Not sure how exactly but I did. Then followed the set up. It's working great once again.. =) I will "refill" today aswell..
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Temp guage and compass in Rear view mirror | Chaad32 | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 10 | 10-30-2020 07:47 PM |
| Scan Guage II for Rent... | CKaelin | Fuel Economy Forum | 7 | 11-02-2008 01:07 AM |
| Scan Gauge on Sedan | Geelmeel | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 6 | 09-23-2007 05:52 PM |
| Guage face and Needles | drell42 | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 0 | 07-15-2007 02:24 PM |
| scan gauge thingy??? | davembfan | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 6 | 07-06-2007 05:39 AM |