![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
||||||||
| View Poll Results: Do you think a tow hook, stock or custom looks good on your Yaris 24/7? | |||
| Yes |
|
16 | 32.00% |
| No |
|
28 | 56.00% |
| I really am undecided. |
|
6 | 12.00% |
| Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#24 |
|
Kickin' Yaris
Drives: 07 Yaris liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: west harrison, ny
Posts: 523
|
I thought that the port on the front bumper was for the 50 caliber machine gun!!! Now I'm gonna have to take it out.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Tow Hook Club | Benggolf2 | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 61 | 12-06-2008 01:31 AM |
| tow hook? | jomaribez | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 5 | 08-29-2007 02:50 AM |
| front tow hook | cali yaris | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 83 | 08-14-2007 05:34 PM |