Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-04-2008, 02:53 PM   #1
Rongasm

Drives: 2008 Black Yaris LB
Soundstorm USS8 installation

hey peepz, just wanted some advice here. Let's "say" (haha) I don't know a lick of how to install this low profile subwoofer. How would i go about it if i wanted to do it myself? I just ordered it and instead of bringing it to a car audio shop i wanted to try to do it myself just for the self accomplishment feeling that people get. Is it going to be hard? What kind of tools do you think i'd need? I tried searching around for anybody who had installed a low profile powered sub like this and couldn't find one. Anyway, I was planning to just put it under the passenger seat and yeah. I think i know the basics like it needs to connect to the battery or any alternative power source, it needs to connect to a ground, and i need to connect it with the stock deck and install the switch. right? i dunno just wanna save some money. Let me know what you think!

http://www.soundstormlab.com/main/612
Rongasm is offline   Reply With Quote