Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 04:34 PM   #4357
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Nice, umm..shifter... there, John. LOL
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 06:46 PM   #4358
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
At lunch break at work.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 08:10 PM   #4359
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
We're all just waiting for the snowstorm...they say it's going to THUNDERsnow..whoohoo!! It's a lightning storm with snow falling at a rate of 2-3 inches PER hour. I so can't wait to drive to work tomorrow! lol
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 08:56 PM   #4360
ToddR
Bacon!
 
ToddR's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Red Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northern IL
Posts: 45
No snow yet!
I'm more worried about the ice we're supposed to get with it.
ToddR is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 09:00 PM   #4361
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddR View Post
No snow yet!
I'm more worried about the ice we're supposed to get with it.
Yeah, they said we could get like an inch of ice in there somewhere.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 09:04 PM   #4362
ToddR
Bacon!
 
ToddR's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Red Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northern IL
Posts: 45
I have to say, my little jellybean has done better in the snow than I expected with the stock tires.
ToddR is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #4363
xray scatter
 
Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: I95
Posts: 18
I am watching gangland on the history channel. Anyone else?? I am so addicted to this show.
xray scatter is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 09:21 PM   #4364
Bob_VT
 
Bob_VT's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vermont
Posts: 1,704
My eyes hurt........
Bob_VT is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 09:47 PM   #4365
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
Mike on his vaykay napin' and slackin. It must be good to be the king.
I tell ya, it ain't easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
Mike is a slacker whether he's on vacation or not. LOL


Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
The truth well spoken.

And the truth shall set me free
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 09:59 PM   #4366
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
About to finish work for the day.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 10:00 PM   #4367
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
I'm still on vacation =)
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 10:06 PM   #4368
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
Looking for a new phone. My current one took a dive and died T____T


stooooooooooooopid pffft.
Rain is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 10:17 PM   #4369
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
I'm still on vacation =)
I'll pick up where John left off..


Slackass!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 10:22 PM   #4370
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
oh how I enjoyed my nap
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 11:01 PM   #4371
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
Looking for a new phone. My current one took a dive and died T____T


stooooooooooooopid pffft.
I've changed my mind about the iPhone. It is way cool.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 11:04 PM   #4372
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
oh how I enjoyed my nap
Now, what, Mikey.....a midnight snack of....Lucky Charms?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 11:06 PM   #4373
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
not a bad idea, Lisa.
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 11:11 PM   #4374
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
new hot rod Yaris avatar.
Attachment 15260
That's what I was hoping my Yaris would look like with the supercharger until I realized that the front of the engine was facing to the right. It would look kinda funny with the blower sticking out of the hood but facing sidways.

__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:00 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.