Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 06:31 PM   #5437
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
I don't go on my MySpace much at the moment. That is all going to change soon, though. My album is done, I have the first track and remix and they sound great, and now I'm in the planning stages of my first photo shoot. lol
That's hot
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:33 PM   #5438
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
I don't go on my MySpace much at the moment. That is all going to change soon, though. My album is done, I have the first track and remix and they sound great, and now I'm in the planning stages of my first photo shoot. lol
That's scary.
33OH is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:33 PM   #5439
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
I don't go on my MySpace much at the moment. That is all going to change soon, though. My album is done, I have the first track and remix and they sound great, and now I'm in the planning stages of my first photo shoot. lol
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rick.jpg (45.4 KB, 10 views)
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:34 PM   #5440
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Here, you guys can help me decide... I'm bad at this. These were the three suggestions the photographer had.

Quote:
1 - Although it's somewhat typical and maybe a bit cliche, I think the 'long walk down open railroad tracks' type photo might be an option. I have a place in mind and I am going to try to drive by today or tomorrow and look at it again. The basic vision is several miles of open, desolate tracks in the background. What I really would like for the offset is a small, run down building next to them though. There's a spot over of route 93 towards Dalton that I have scouted before and I think it has those elements but I want to check as it's been a while.

2 - This one is simple but if I can set it up right I think it might be pretty good. I need a brightly colored brick wall. I am thinking about the side of a Monroe muffler shop maybe.. bright yellow block wall, so good contrast to dark clothes and the guitar. The setup is simple, a slightly slowed motion shot of you with the guitar leaning against the wall. Thinking several things... delayed shutter with you walking through or jumping up. I saw something similar a while back and for as simple as it sounds it is a pretty bold image. It needs to be a bright sunny day though so could be tough to get this time of year.

3 - This one may be impossible to setup but it's a thought. The idea is a contrast theme. I haven't figured out fully what I want to contrast and then of course needing to find a suitable site. You said the feel of the album was the confusion/angst of choices and emotions that face a 20(+) year old. With that in mind I kind of envisioned a contrast of choices background... example idea, a rundown, littered shack of a home with an Escalade parked in the driveway. Maybe not that exact image but something along that line. I am not 100% sure on the contrast images so will kind of have to do some random driving around and see if I can spot a location that brings out that paradox.
Maybe a run down shack with a YARIS in the front?
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:38 PM   #5441
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
So far...I'm liking option 2 best.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:39 PM   #5442
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
go for a Prince theme:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg prince.jpg (290.8 KB, 26 views)
33OH is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:40 PM   #5443
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
DUDE RYAN WTF LOL AHHHHHH MY EYES
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:40 PM   #5444
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
That is the most f'd up thing I've ever seen on YW.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:40 PM   #5445
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
That's two options done
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rick.jpg (45.4 KB, 17 views)
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:41 PM   #5446
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Haha. I was looking for him in some purple leather pants or something and saw that.. Couldn't help it.
33OH is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:42 PM   #5447
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
What would you guys do without me?
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:42 PM   #5448
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Coke came out my nose again, damn
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:43 PM   #5449
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
Coke came out my nose again, damn
Last time it was Sprite.
33OH is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:44 PM   #5450
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
What would you guys do without me?
Oh god.. I can't quit laughing..
33OH is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:45 PM   #5451
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Last time it was Sprite.
see I always have food around me
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:45 PM   #5452
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
I'm trying to find the picture Violin photoshopped of me two years ago. I was in a polka dot dress.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:47 PM   #5453
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
^ On that note, I'm out of here. Somewhere, there is a woman calling my name....but it most likely will be followed by "you son of a bitch". Adios and be safe tonight if you go out. See ya next year!
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:47 PM   #5454
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Me and my one friend were having a photoshop war, and I totally won by putting him in a bathtub with another guy. It was awesome.

If you really care, look up the kid named 'newbold' on my top on myspace and browse his comments, it'll be there.
33OH is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:44 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.