![]() |
|
|
|
#6355 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Roads are too bad to go anywhere, so I figured I'd share a few of the new lady. =)
![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
#6356 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Shes cute Ryan, good job!
|
|
|
|
|
#6357 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6358 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Billy Badass:
|
|
|
|
|
#6359 |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
I am enjoying all the snow fall.... and am thinking about going skiing tomorrow
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#6360 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6361 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
I'm 6 miles out of DC in McLean, so about 40 minutes from Stafford. I'll PM you my cell incase you have time to meet up somewhere for lunch.
|
|
|
|
|
#6362 | |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6363 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6364 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
There.. 2 eyes.
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
#6365 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
just a cutie wootie she is lol
|
|
|
|
|
#6366 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Wow. I would have never expected those words to come out of your mouth.
![]() But thanks, I think so too.
|
|
|
|
|
#6367 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
She IS Ryan!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#6368 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Is cute, I mean....
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#6369 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
It seems you need all these days off with the traveling you're doing....
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#6370 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Hola Lisa!!
|
|
|
|
|
#6371 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#6372 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
fan-effing-tastic, how are you?
lame though, there's tons of snow here.. =( |
|
|
![]() |
|
|