Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #6949
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
That is about what it takes me, too. I might be a little further but that isn't a big deal. Maybe this Thursday or Friday? You can bring Sami and her hottest, single-ist friend. That is if you haven't yet dated her, too, which you probably have.
Not sure on the friend part. She's originally from here, moved to VA Beach, moved to Texas, and just moved back here. So I actually haven't seen any of her friends, except one mutual friend we have. And I wouldn't wish her upon anyone.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:33 PM   #6950
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Not sure on the friend part. She's originally from here, moved to VA Beach, moved to Texas, and just moved back here. So I actually haven't seen any of her friends, except one mutual friend we have. And I wouldn't wish her upon anyone.
big girls need love too
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:34 PM   #6951
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Ok I need a new job. My current one is driving me nuts. Any suggestions?
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #6952
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
LOL, its fine Ryan, I was half kidding anyway. Maybe Thursday we can go out and celebrate my new job @ Toyota.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #6953
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Love the first Butterfly Effect!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #6954
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
"Would you like fries with that"
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #6955
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
Ok I need a new job. My current one is driving me nuts. Any suggestions?
Pimp
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:36 PM   #6956
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
Pimp
Done that.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:37 PM   #6957
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
"Would you like fries with that"
Done that.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:37 PM   #6958
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
I say any food joint so i can get a hook up, =)
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:38 PM   #6959
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
You've already been the pimp..try being the Ho this time..
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:39 PM   #6960
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
LOL, its fine Ryan, I was half kidding anyway. Maybe Thursday we can go out and celebrate my new job @ Toyota.
Yeah, that'd be a good occasion.

Just someday when there's not 42 inches of snow on the ground. I already have an hour and a half drive to Canton from where I work when the roads are good.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:39 PM   #6961
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
You've already been the pimp..try being the Ho this time..
Done it. I did that one in Luxumburg
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:40 PM   #6962
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
Done it. I did that one in Luxumburg
wow
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:40 PM   #6963
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
Ok I need a new job. My current one is driving me nuts. Any suggestions?
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #6964
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Yeah, that'd be a good occasion.

Just someday when there's not 42 inches of snow on the ground. I already have an hour and a half drive to Canton from where I work when the roads are good.
I'll keep you posted. Sounds like fun to me. Where should we go?
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #6965
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Two more years.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-13-2009, 03:43 PM   #6966
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
I'll keep you posted. Sounds like fun to me. Where should we go?
I love Ruby Tuesday. But it doesn't matter. You know I'm not picky, our last date was at a McDonalds remember?

33OH is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.