Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 01:44 PM   #7111
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Hurray for 5 degree weather and 4 more inches of snow.

Charles, you still want to catch up sometime? I asked Sami and she's cool with going.

It's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow, but none on Friday. Are you free Friday?
33OH is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #7112
Black Yaris
der Zeck
 
Black Yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
fuckin snow.... I am hungry, but I do not feel like battling the elements
__________________
Black Yaris is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 01:52 PM   #7113
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Hurray for 5 degree weather and 4 more inches of snow.

Charles, you still want to catch up sometime? I asked Sami and she's cool with going.

It's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow, but none on Friday. Are you free Friday?
I don't know yet... I'll let you know after the interview tomorrow.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 01:55 PM   #7114
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Alright cool. You got my cell.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 01:56 PM   #7115
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Hurray for 5 degree weather and 4 more inches of snow.

Charles, you still want to catch up sometime? I asked Sami and she's cool with going.

It's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow, but none on Friday. Are you free Friday?

Don't dude...low of -45 with windchill here tonight!!!
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 01:57 PM   #7116
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
WOAH! -45!? I'd move then and there.

Just out of curiosity I priced out my dream tC. Only I could manage a $27,500 Scion.

Thawed out some salmon for lunch. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet, but I'm goin downstairs to cook that shiottttt.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 02:00 PM   #7117
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
You should eat it, lol
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 02:01 PM   #7118
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Well I could do a salmon sandwich, salmon burger, salmon cakes...

popcorn shrimp, cocktail shrimp, BBQ shrimp, LOL
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 02:02 PM   #7119
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
ok Bubba, whatever floats your boat
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 02:03 PM   #7120
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 02:04 PM   #7121
Black Yaris
der Zeck
 
Black Yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
salmon burgers are the shit chino
__________________
Black Yaris is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 02:08 PM   #7122
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
What's new fellers
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 02:11 PM   #7123
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
not much Mack attack.
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 02:11 PM   #7124
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Salmon burgers ARE amazing. Actually, crab cake burgers are really good too. Little 2 oz crab cakes on slider buns w/ nice vinegar-laden cole slaw and mayo and diced red onion. OH MAN

I decided to be boring and I just threw some old bay on that salmon and started searing it. I'll finish it in the oven and make a salad or something.

Hows it going KS? Kicking back in the office?
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 02:12 PM   #7125
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Just got back from 1st lunch and I'm already tired, damn
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #7126
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
[QUOTE=ChinoCharles;219277]Salmon burgers ARE amazing. Actually, crab cake burgers are really good too. Little 2 oz crab cakes on slider buns w/ nice vinegar-laden cole slaw and mayo and diced red onion. OH MAN

I decided to be boring and I just threw some old bay on that salmon and started searing it. I'll finish it in the oven and make a salad or something.

Hows it going KS? Kicking back in the office?[/QUOTE]

Boss just left the office and he even paid for lunch, life is good
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 02:15 PM   #7127
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Shipping a package to Franklin, WI and it made me think of Matt/Lisa.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 03:06 PM   #7128
ZING
 
ZING's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris '09,GTi '09, BMW 3.30ci
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lebanon, Middle East.
Posts: 582
R.I.P echo :(


My cousin crashed my echo...can't be saved.
ZING is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.