![]() |
|
|
|
#7273 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
And.. off to lunch I go.
|
|
|
|
|
#7274 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris HB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Deland, FL
Posts: 266
|
I'm just freezing in the office, trying to find something to stay busy with, since I am almost done with this week's project and also done updating my other requests. Every day this week has felt like a thursday to me, not sure why, but at least it's a long weekend so hopefully I'll get some sleep. Nothing new with my yaris, still can't afford to do any mods or upgrades to it.
|
|
|
|
|
#7275 | |
|
Compulsive Washer
|
Quote:
Off to college I go, have to get my lunch out of the stove and drive off. Just heard in the news that a guy was run over and killed by a bicycle
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7276 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Busy day, I hate work on non Yarisworld related things.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#7277 | |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Quote:
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#7278 |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
yeah man what the heck, we gotta have our priorities here...
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
|
|
#7279 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7280 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7281 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Just got back from the interview. Looks like I will be selling Toyotas and Scions as well as organizing Scion events for the dealership. Yeehaw!
|
|
|
|
|
#7282 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#7283 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7284 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#7285 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Busy day for me, too...almost as bad as yesterday. We'll see how my afternoon goes.
Just checking in during lunch. I'll be back after work.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#7286 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7287 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Good to be back at a dealership. The first experience was terrible, but the people at this store are a lot nicer and seem more willing to train a noob.
Thanks guys.
|
|
|
|
|
#7288 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
So what's going on with our dinner celebration? I got paid today. $$$
|
|
|
|
|
#7289 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Tomorrow, right?
|
|
|
|
|
#7290 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Should work, yeah.
![]() Was just making sure. You know where Ruby Tuesday is in Canton? Or Belden Village Mall? |
|
|
![]() |
|
|