Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 10:22 PM   #9523
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
I should be taken out to the back 40 and shot, I'm sorry guys
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:23 PM   #9524
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
I should be taken out to the back 40 and shot, I'm sorry guys
At least tortured a little...

__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:25 PM   #9525
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
I should be taken out to the back 40 and shot, I'm sorry guys
Mike, you should be made to spoon with that guy for a good 15 minutes. I'm talking arm around the waist spooning. We'll let you wear swim trunks. Even I would not make you do the nekkid spooning.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:26 PM   #9526
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
yes tortured...I should warn you, I hate being serviced by big booty Latinas, lol
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:26 PM   #9527
SilverBack
Joey
 
SilverBack's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousPups4U View Post
Can I go, too.
Sure why not. Let's go

*enters thread* *sees a pic of bigfoot passed out on a bed (..WTF...)* *grabs Cindy's hand* *both run like hell back to the bar*
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed.

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill
SilverBack is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:27 PM   #9528
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
Mike, you should be made to spoon with that guy for a good 15 minutes. I'm talking arm around the waist spooning. We'll let you wear swim trunks. Even I would not make you do the nekkid spooning.
I just burped throw-up thanks
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:29 PM   #9529
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
I just burped throw-up thanks
Yeah..that's your torture...no big booty Latinas for you, Mr.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #9530
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
oh well, there is always tomorrow
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #9531
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
damnit mike!
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #9532
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
lol
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #9533
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by m911gt View Post
damnit mike!
Matt, someone stole my camera mount from the Walmart parking lot.
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #9534
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
yes tortured...I should warn you, I hate being serviced by big booty Latinas, lol
Yeah, Braer Rabbit. You don't want to spoon with this...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jennifer-lopez-butt1.jpg (13.7 KB, 11 views)
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #9535
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
Matt, someone stole my camera mount from the Walmart parking lot.
are you serious??
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #9536
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
Yeah, Braer Rabbit. You don't want to spoon with this...
me loves the hiny
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #9537
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
Matt, someone stole my camera mount from the Walmart parking lot.
For a second, I thought that Matt had posted that message. Gulp!
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #9538
PreciousPups4U
I really LOVE this car!!!
 
PreciousPups4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by k r a y z e e . j o j o View Post
Sure why not. Let's go

*enters thread* *sees a pic of bigfoot passed out on a bed (..WTF...)* *grabs Cindy's hand* *both run like hell back to the bar*
Thanks for not leaving without me.
__________________
Cindy


“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers

PreciousPups4U is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #9539
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
For a second, I thought that Matt had posted that message. Gulp!
No sir! I even made a cool night drive video the other night after school

I'm sorry to hear that mike, that's really lame of someone.
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 02-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #9540
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by m911gt View Post
are you serious??
yep, I got out of court today and went to the Walmart in the county i was in, left my doors unlocked and when i came back 15 minutes later, it was gone. They also took my Chocolate milk that I had just bought from 7-11 Meah, no big deal, I had to repsond to a bank robbery and I was happy again. Oh well, it was 10 bucks to make, so I'll make another this weekend if i have time
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:34 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.