Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 02:07 PM   #11899
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
absolutely!
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 02:21 PM   #11900
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
It's a fairly central location..for a lot of us, anyway.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 02:22 PM   #11901
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
I've always wanted to go to Nashville anyway. Perfect excuse. I'd also like to hit up the Smokies. Its their 75th anniversary this year, you know. The park, not the mountains.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #11902
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
I only wish we had more time do more stuff.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 02:32 PM   #11903
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Dude, I'm like Clark Griswold. I'm go go go. Just try and keep up.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 02:33 PM   #11904
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
I only wish we had more time do more stuff.
I am quite sure we will fit A LOT of fun stuff in there!!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #11905
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
I'm sure we will, but I'd like to do hwy 129 cruise or some sore big group cruise.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 02:40 PM   #11906
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
This bunch + Deals Gap = Terrible frickin' idea.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 02:44 PM   #11907
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Best idea ever man. The look on the Killboy photogs faces would be priceless.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 02:58 PM   #11908
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Back to work.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 03:11 PM   #11909
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Off on errands. Have a great rest of your Saturday everyone.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 03:13 PM   #11910
BLAZINBLUEVITZ
 
BLAZINBLUEVITZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 YARIS 3DOOR
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 1,275
just finished a oil change with trd filter() and mobil 1
__________________
EVERYBODY EVENTUALLY COMES BACK TO YARISWORLD......
BLAZINBLUEVITZ is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 04:01 PM   #11911
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
It sounds like Nashville is shaping up to be quite a draw for YW's
If I can make it at the last minute, I might have to share a room with somebody. I'll sleep on the floor.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 04:12 PM   #11912
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
Still waiting for my groupmates to show up
It's already 1 and we agreed to meet at noon!
Rain is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 04:14 PM   #11913
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
If I can make it at the last minute, I might have to share a room with somebody. I'll sleep on the floor.
We will sort it out for you Long.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #11914
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
If I can make it at the last minute, I might have to share a room with somebody. I'll sleep on the floor.
Really?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 04:24 PM   #11915
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
1/2 an hour to go......
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #11916
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
1/2 an hour to go......
what kind of trouble are you going to get into tonight, John?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.