Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #13501
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
It all depends on when we degenerates have time to get on YW. Lunchtime is almost over so... back to your regularly scheduled programming.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 04:11 PM   #13502
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
49 minutes left.
33OH is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #13503
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
aaaaaannnnnnnnnddddddd I'm out, later
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 04:32 PM   #13504
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Later Mike.
33OH is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 04:33 PM   #13505
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
Congrats on being able to pay off the bills but shouldn't you know exactly what your salary or hourly wage will be before you start work? What if it had turned out that you made 75% less than you thought? You would have already put in those hours.

Anyways, it turned out much better this way. Does the pay vary month to month or do you really make 75% more for the whole year?
I'll let you know in a month. Honestly Long, its a job in my field and I'm still in school, so they could have paid me peanuts and I would have taken it. The experience is vastly more important than the wages for now.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #13506
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Charles, did you see Tamago is selling his turbo setup for $500?
33OH is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 04:38 PM   #13507
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
It's 65 here...

please, somebody, break me out of here!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 04:38 PM   #13508
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
62 here.. and me too! 22 minutes left..
33OH is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #13509
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
I'm outta here. Later.
33OH is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 05:01 PM   #13510
PreciousPups4U
I really LOVE this car!!!
 
PreciousPups4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
62 here as well. Same as Ohio, who would've thought.
__________________
Cindy


“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers

PreciousPups4U is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 05:04 PM   #13511
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
27 minutes...
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #13512
Darb
Bear Traffic Controller
 
Darb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,833
Holy crap. Just got back from Toyota; since when did floor mats start costing $100? Isn't thier purpose to, you know, get dirty?

Target, hoooo...
Darb is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 06:43 PM   #13513
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
LOL Darb.

Got off work, jetted home and washed the Vitz! First time in months! She looks purdy again.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 06:58 PM   #13514
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
I'm awake! Hi Everyone!
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #13515
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Hello!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 07:24 PM   #13516
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Just checking in. Me and Sami just ordered a pizza, gonna take it to my parents house and eat. Later all.
33OH is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #13517
PreciousPups4U
I really LOVE this car!!!
 
PreciousPups4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
Sounds good. Trying to eat a little healthier though. Oh, to be young again.

Making chicken and rice here. Couple chicken breasts, rice and a little salsa stirred in for a little kick. Love the rice cooker. One pot meal and I don't have to watch it.
__________________
Cindy


“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers

PreciousPups4U is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 07:49 PM   #13518
Darb
Bear Traffic Controller
 
Darb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,833
PP4u, try adding little cumin and cayenne, white beans, and green chilis. Then put in a bowl with a tortilla lining it and put some monterey jack cheese on top. White chili style chicken and rice! Good with a little salsa and sour cheese added in, too.
Darb is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.