Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #13771
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
about to start a DIY camera mount on parts pretty much every tinkering guy/gal has around the shop and house...don't touch that dial!
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 03:09 PM   #13772
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
At work. Yay!
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #13773
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
at home, bigger yay! =)
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #13774
SilverBack
Joey
 
SilverBack's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack
+1. NSFW mode right now, so I better go
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed.

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill
SilverBack is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 03:30 PM   #13775
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Since when was this thread SFW?
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #13776
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
dunno chuck
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #13777
BLAZINBLUEVITZ
 
BLAZINBLUEVITZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 YARIS 3DOOR
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 1,275
fighting once again with my buddy TAMAGO.....
__________________
EVERYBODY EVENTUALLY COMES BACK TO YARISWORLD......
BLAZINBLUEVITZ is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 03:34 PM   #13778
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
wtf, i just read that on the noobs thread...you guys, lol
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #13779
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Yeah, WTF. Can't even let her get to post 2 before she sees a slapfight. I ought to smack you both.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #13780
BLAZINBLUEVITZ
 
BLAZINBLUEVITZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 YARIS 3DOOR
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Yeah, WTF. Can't even let her get to post 2 before she sees a slapfight. I ought to smack you both.
i do believe i clicked on topic and WHOA there's my username. i had to respond.....
__________________
EVERYBODY EVENTUALLY COMES BACK TO YARISWORLD......
BLAZINBLUEVITZ is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 04:17 PM   #13781
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Um, no, you could have PMed me and I would have deleted his post and you wouldn't have looked like a doofus.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 04:19 PM   #13782
BLAZINBLUEVITZ
 
BLAZINBLUEVITZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 YARIS 3DOOR
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Um, no, you could have PMed me and I would have deleted his post and you wouldn't have looked like a doofus.
your right dad, won't happen again........
__________________
EVERYBODY EVENTUALLY COMES BACK TO YARISWORLD......
BLAZINBLUEVITZ is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 04:20 PM   #13783
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Beats being the 459th to get in an unwinnable pissing contest with Tamago.

I'm out folks. See y'all later.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 04:22 PM   #13784
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
later chuck, me too, gotta get on the road
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #13785
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Less than an hour to go...

Have to check out the noobie thread now...always something going on around here..lol
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 05:48 PM   #13786
YAR1S
 
YAR1S's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,602
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
LOL i love the odds on running into another yaris driver from another state.

I bumped into ryank today in raleigh, nc.... talk about one in a million chances. haha it was cool... first decently modified yaris i've seen IRL.
__________________
-Jen <3



Quote:
"Spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know"
YAR1S is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #13787
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
How in the heck did that happen?
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #13788
YAR1S
 
YAR1S's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,602
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
Idk, I was going to duke in raleigh, NC ... he was going to wilmington and theres this 3 or 4 mile stretch and we both kinda bumped into each other and then we split up when the highway split, haha...

Its funny meeting someone traveling 60mph with your windows rolled down...talk about crazy.
__________________
-Jen <3



Quote:
"Spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know"
YAR1S is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:27 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.