Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 12:04 AM   #14077
PreciousPups4U
I really LOVE this car!!!
 
PreciousPups4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
Sorry, can't do Crystal burgers, Yuk! We don't have them in S.C., but I did try them when I was in Georgia once.

Don't think I ever tried a White Castle. Don't they sell those frozen at the grocery store?
__________________
Cindy


“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers

PreciousPups4U is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 12:20 AM   #14078
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!
 
dvlnblkdrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: orange, ca
Posts: 3,521
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
lol white castle.. my mom talks about eatin there after goin to studio 54...
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days"




dvlnblkdrs is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 02:25 AM   #14079
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
At home, just watched Gran Torino. Good film.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 02:28 AM   #14080
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!
 
dvlnblkdrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: orange, ca
Posts: 3,521
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
fighting with the guy friend still.. hes the reason iv been all emo.... so now i promised i can socialize with anyone he wants me to and i wont throw a bf(lol) and i said that id bottle up my emotions and keep them away from him so as to make sure he doesnt get hurt by anything i say.. sometimes i swear that hes the b*tch and im the guy... lol
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days"




dvlnblkdrs is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 06:51 AM   #14081
Black Yaris
der Zeck
 
Black Yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousPups4U View Post
Sorry, can't do Crystal burgers, Yuk! We don't have them in S.C., but I did try them when I was in Georgia once.

Don't think I ever tried a White Castle. Don't they sell those frozen at the grocery store?
I grew up in Atlanta.... I love Crystals, I also miss Chicken Bisects from Truetts
__________________
Black Yaris is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 07:15 AM   #14082
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Good morning all!
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 08:11 AM   #14083
PreciousPups4U
I really LOVE this car!!!
 
PreciousPups4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
Morning John and all. Not many up and about yet?

Getting ready to make a trip to the vet. Should be an adventure. Taken an adult keeshond (he's limping) and 6 pom puppies for a check up.
__________________
Cindy


“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers

PreciousPups4U is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 09:32 AM   #14084
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Sounds like work to me.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 09:52 AM   #14085
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
morning all. Getting ready to head out on the road most of the day and then to the office in the evening
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 09:55 AM   #14086
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Howdy Mike
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 09:57 AM   #14087
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Yo!

KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 10:05 AM   #14088
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
LOL...good morning, Everyone!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 10:06 AM   #14089
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
G'morning
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 10:06 AM   #14090
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Lisa, Long, good morning
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 10:10 AM   #14091
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
It's Thursday...yay... lol
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 10:23 AM   #14092
Darb
Bear Traffic Controller
 
Darb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,833
Yay Thursday, this week is nearly over. It's been a long week.

Tomorrow = Modest Mouse concert. Should be fun.
Darb is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 10:47 AM   #14093
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom
 
eTiMaGo's Avatar
 
Drives: lil red 5-door
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
morning/evening y'all... almost 10pm over here, did a good bit of driving in the afternoon, I missed it

Anyway, got some work to do, carry on...
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson


Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 10:53 AM   #14094
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Busy at work. Stupid workmate called out. Lazy twit.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:49 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.