![]() |
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() |
Thanks for the feedback.
I think what attracted me to this is that it looked like it was original to the car. I really don't like the look of the gapping that comes with some aftermarket systems. I want it to look like it was always there. Will the pioneer deck fit flush? Will I still be able to use the aux in that came with the car? |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| ebay, modification, navigation |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| DIY - Bypassing Tire Pressure Warning System (TPWS / TPMS) | CTScott | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 221 | 07-16-2025 01:20 AM |
| Need Help Creating the rest of my System. | raz1121 | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 4 | 12-19-2008 12:39 AM |
| ebay intake: would you? | thebarber | Performance Modifications | 7 | 12-03-2008 12:44 AM |
| Looking for GTA HB to test Axle Back System | RaptorRacing | Canada | 8 | 11-28-2008 11:14 PM |
| My Sound System | mhero | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 0 | 09-18-2006 11:50 PM |