![]() |
|
|
|
#145 |
|
JDM yO!
Drives: '09 3dr. 5-spd Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 331
|
Here's my new '09 Yaris in Carribean Blue (Blazing Blue Metallic in the US/Canada).
This is also my attempt at HDR photography.. hah. ![]() ![]() Enjoy! =) |
|
|
|
|
|
#146 |
|
JDM yO!
Drives: '09 3dr. 5-spd Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 331
|
![]() yeehaww
__________________
.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#147 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Yaris Blazing Blue 3dr Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 466
|
Here's my BB 3dr with the wheels just installed today
|
|
|
|
|
|
#148 |
|
Riceman43
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#149 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 BB LB Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Maiden, NC
Posts: 785
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
Too much of car culture is people taking things too seriously and not enjoying it for what it is. |
|
|
|
|
|
#150 |
|
ヴィッツ ドライバー
Drives: 2006 3d 1.0 Linea Sol Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Posts: 433
|
Bump this topic with a comapro. Calling the Yaris a small car is relative :)
Last edited by BluYrs; 05-08-2009 at 06:35 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#151 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07 Blazing Blue LB Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 692
|
THAT REAR UNDERSPOILER! (Lip) Where can I get one?! It's NICE!
__________________
Most Satisfying Crew Serious Business... MunkyWurks Garage - 8088488794 |
|
|
|
|
|
#152 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Meteorite Metallic LB MT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 810
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#153 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 444
|
Quote:
__________________
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#154 |
|
My Little Blue Egg :)
Drives: '09 3 door Yaris Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Voorhees, NJ
Posts: 185
|
I own a 09 blazing blue :D
|
|
|
|
|
|
#155 |
|
TRIM HUNTER
Drives: 2007 BLAZIN BLUE YARIS 3 DR Join Date: May 2006
Location: ROCKLAND COUNTY NY
Posts: 2,088
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#156 |
|
My Little Blue Egg :)
Drives: '09 3 door Yaris Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Voorhees, NJ
Posts: 185
|
when i get on my other computer ill put my pics up.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#157 |
|
I like Vitz&Yaris!
|
Hi.
Photo of My Vitz with the morning glow.
I think this moment is most beautiful for Blazing blue. And,I bought yellow fog-light bulbs and white HID bulbs. I like this colors very well. Because using the camera attached to the cellular phone was used, the image is not vivid.
Last edited by Acron; 05-23-2009 at 01:47 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#158 |
|
ヴィッツ ドライバー
Drives: 2006 3d 1.0 Linea Sol Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Posts: 433
|
Great pics (never mind the quality), great car and grat colour :) I especially like the wheels.
However, I'd do just one tiny mod...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#159 |
|
I like Vitz&Yaris!
|
thanks:)
These wheels are geinue wheel of Vitz RS(1.5L) ![]() 16"*6.0J(Tire size is 195-50R16) and, I bought POTENZA RE-11 (Bridgestone's tire). It's great tire. |
|
|
|
|
|
#160 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07 Blazing Blue LB Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 692
|
![]() Heres my only picture from like a year ago Since this I got new shoes and new alot of stuff....i just dont have a pic yet
__________________
Most Satisfying Crew Serious Business... MunkyWurks Garage - 8088488794 |
|
|
|
|
|
#161 |
|
I like Vitz&Yaris!
|
I visited "DMC Japan" today.
There were 9 DeLorean there. ![]() However, there was no car that equipped "Time Circuit","Flux Capacitor" and "Mr.Fusion".
Last edited by Acron; 05-25-2009 at 09:24 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#162 | |
|
H8R
|
Quote:
__________________
|No|one|cares|about|your|mods|
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Official ABSOLUTELY RED thread | YarisBueller | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 330 | 02-19-2025 02:16 AM |
| Official BAYOU BLUE METALLIC Thread | VitzBoy | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 319 | 01-18-2017 08:08 PM |
| Official BARCELONA RED METALLIC thread | YarisBueller | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 35 | 09-26-2014 05:15 AM |
| Official SILVER Photo Thread | VitzBoy | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 44 | 11-10-2009 11:19 PM |