Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinrc
Is there too much difference between the '08 and '09 bumpers that the kit wouldn't fit the '09? If it will fit I am interested in the lip kit if your other buyer doesn't go thru. I'm in Riverside and would be able to come to SD to pick up.
|
i dont think the 08 and 09 front bumper is the same cause the 09 headlight shape is a little different than 08 but the lip kit is on hold for some one right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubisx99
http://www.emme.org/yaris/IMG_0447.JPG
just a quick Q's, do you have available the door power windows switches? left and right if so how much? they're small items so would you ship to 01760? let me know I'll paypal you as soon as we made a deal...
|
sorry but i dont have power window switches for sale right now.