Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > NY / NJ/ CT / PA
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2009, 09:06 PM   #11
Treyz
~ ambient one ~
 
Treyz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Bayou Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,046
OK, I'll just let it out of the bag now ...

'09 3dr Hatch, 0%, $289/month for 60 months, 72K mile warranty, and YES ... manual transmission.

Ahhh, I'm back to controlling my gears again ... but looking to replace that clutch already. Too soft for me.

Oh and as for color ... c'mon, you think I'd ditch the Bayou???!!!!

I'm the only Bayou in our crew lol.

I have extra fog light wiring that TK never sealed the deal for so all I have to get are the bezels for the '09. I have a busy weekend and week ahead of me. The thing that's going to be a real pain is making the carbon fiber hood fit properly again .. grrr.
__________________
AMBIENTLIFESTYLE
Tri-State Sport Compact EZine

ambientlifestyle.com------------ambientlifestyle.ning.com

Micro Image
Store - Network - Online
microimageonline.com------------microimage.ning.com
Treyz is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:28 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.