Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2009, 06:21 PM   #21
goku87
 
goku87's Avatar
 
Drives: Black HB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: AK
Posts: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTScott View Post
I think the crack pipe was being passed around in the service bay that day. I would definitely fight it since you paid a significant amount without the car being fixed.

You mentioned that you measured the current draw at <100mA. How did you measure it? Have you actually measured how much current is drawn with the car powered off (using a clamp-on ammeter or pulling the negative battery lead and putting an ammeter between the negative battery terminal and the negative battery cable)?
Luckily I bitched enough so I didn't have to pay when I picked it up. I measured with an in-line ammeter on the ground of all three gauges combined. If I can remember correctly it was somewhere in the ballpark of 5mA. I went to go under the hood today and measure the current draw of the whole car. Guess what?

The hood release latch beneath the dash is GONE!!!!

Seriously, wtf is up with these guys? Now I can't test anything under the hood because their dumb asses are lazy and can't do their job for shit.
goku87 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Battery Current Drain karlb General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 3 12-09-2008 04:28 PM
glowshift gauges combo, DF tanabe spring, + leather boot for sale cdmyaris Items for Sale by private party 19 09-28-2007 03:33 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.