Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack
 

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #10
CtrlAltDefeat
I ♥ Yaris
 
CtrlAltDefeat's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indianapolis IN
Posts: 1,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASTREX View Post
BTW, nice choice of wheels and street tires.
ahh, well thanks, I was looking for the lightest weight 17s (no heavier then the 15lb 15" stock steels) that were a brand I recognized and the best reviewed tires for "Ultra High Performance Summer" (as opposed to "Extreme Performance Summer") also a brand i recognized... I plan on keeping the stock steels as winter wheels and these as summer wheels. Unfortunately the money will be coming in for these in December so I'll have to wait to put them on for a few months (which will bug the shit outta me lol). I'm still not positive that these will be the ones I get, however, it sounds like a good setup. Any one else have any advice? I can't hardly wait, it's going to look and drive so awesome!
__________________

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell
CtrlAltDefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
17x7, 43mm, df210, enkei, rpf1


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
18 TRD wheels and Tires Nor-Cal contraband831 Items for Sale by private party 12 02-20-2011 09:27 PM
Rim Weights bosbik Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 16 11-14-2009 06:42 PM
OE wheels + tires question Tonavi Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 9 03-05-2009 10:35 PM
FS: 17x7 Enkei RS-5s with tires yarstar Items for Sale by private party 17 02-16-2009 10:55 AM
Enkei RZ5 wheels on Liftback kennywhy Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 3 09-23-2006 04:22 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:07 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.