Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2010, 07:01 PM   #5
N9QGS
 
N9QGS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Georgetown, KY
Posts: 117
Send a message via AIM to N9QGS Send a message via Yahoo to N9QGS
I was told there is no filter its a metal screen, so you wont have to ever change a transmission filter, I have drained my transmission fluid 3 times, very easy to do and yes I have replaced it with toyota WS, cause I haven't found anything else approved that may be better. refill through dipstick, I buy 3 qts of fluid and you will have some left over.
__________________
198K Miles
N9QGS is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY: CHANGE MANUAL TRANNY OIL ttufrosty DIY / Maintenance / Service 157 09-07-2018 01:43 PM
how much oil do i do i fill with? wholenizz DIY / Maintenance / Service 11 07-17-2009 09:52 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:37 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.