Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2007, 02:35 AM   #29
jaspie
Lil White her name is ~
 
jaspie's Avatar
 
Drives: White YRX 5DR Hatchback 2006
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gold Coast/Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Posts: 268
Oh I see ~ Thanks guys ~ Very helpful to know.....it's great to know about other Yaris drivers around the world ~

I'm calculating the 98 octane now and how much more economical it is ~ I'm only half way through my tank ~

I've only used regular fuel once.....the first tank when the dealer's gave me a free full tank ~ That averaged around 6.7L/100km ~

Jaspie ~
jaspie is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fuel Economy swng Fuel Economy Forum 2089 01-23-2015 06:41 PM
Increased MPG or HP anyone???? slvryaris Performance Modifications 55 05-27-2007 10:49 AM
I'd like to know this right now.. is brand name gas better for my new Yaris? fantabulousbaby General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 12 09-19-2006 09:14 PM
Consumer Reports on Ethanol Driver General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 6 09-01-2006 11:21 AM
What octane fuel is recommended? sroberts General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 4 06-09-2006 08:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.