![]() |
|
|
|
#18 |
|
On a trek to upgrade...
Drives: 2003 Echo Coupe Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 121
|
So, I tried the Rain X kit.
It did work, but not as well as I expected. It looks much better than my other headlight, but far from "new" or even "newish" type of look promised. Could it have been that I didn't put enough elbow grease while sanding the headlights? I can post pics if you guys would like. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| headlight, headlight restoration, headlights |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| DIY Projector/HID (sedan) | Brian | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 145 | 02-05-2012 04:13 AM |
| Silverstar Ultra 9003/HB2 vs OEM headlight bulb comparison | CTScott | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 54 | 02-14-2011 08:58 AM |
| How To Smoked Sedan Headlight -DIY | zulhizainL902S | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 26 | 01-14-2011 02:12 AM |
| Headlight fog | elsteverino889 | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 2 | 03-28-2007 06:38 AM |
| Changing Headlight Bulb Tutorial | RSboyz | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 29 | 03-15-2007 01:35 PM |