![]() |
|
|
|
#20 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hmm, this seems like something that I'd need to see a picture of to see if where I think it goes is right. I'm assuming that I'll see it on the factory switch when I pull everything off this weekend...
CTScott, do you have a copy of the service manual I could see or is it on paper?
__________________
my {(retired) ride} - {mi ssk: review, diy} - {mi lw cp: review, diy} - {foglight install} - {painted emblem: experiment, diy}
![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| DIY - Liftback Intermittent Wipers via Stalk Replacement (v2.0) | CTScott | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 143 | 09-14-2026 01:57 AM |
| DIY Variable Speed wiper stalk install | DanQ | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 27 | 08-03-2017 07:22 PM |
| DIY Projector/HID (sedan) | Brian | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 145 | 02-05-2012 04:13 AM |
| Silverstar Ultra 9003/HB2 vs OEM headlight bulb comparison | CTScott | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 54 | 02-14-2011 08:58 AM |
| How To Smoked Sedan Headlight -DIY | zulhizainL902S | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 26 | 01-14-2011 02:12 AM |