![]() |
|
|
|
#26 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Well, I've only owned 1 xbox and 1 360, never had a problem with either. Sounds like bad luck with crapping out xbox's :P
I don't understand why everyone wants to draw a line on which console is better. Why? I love my 360, but i also love my buds PS3. Graphically they are identical. They play the same. The controls are similar. Buy the PS3 because u feel like it. Not because the genious posters here say to.
__________________
In a world... where things squeak, wont fit,start to bleed, or are just plain hard to do.... ArmorAll will fix that
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Just got ps3 needs ideas on addictive games.... | marcus | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 27 | 01-14-2010 10:57 AM |
| FS: PS3 60GB w/PS2 backwards compat. | devinlamothe | Items for Sale by private party | 4 | 08-21-2009 10:24 AM |
| PS3 Games .. | TinyGiant | Items for Sale by private party | 0 | 05-05-2009 10:44 AM |
| 3rd 360 dead, do I move to PS3 ? | Dbeau | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 18 | 04-27-2009 09:04 AM |