![]() |
|
|
|
#22 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Seriously know (rrr.. i think I was a second ago) I don't like this Scions. I never have liked any Scion but (mildly) the tC. They just don't do it for me. Probably too JDM looking when i prefer European design (probably the reason I like the Yaris LB so much and not that fond of the Sedan. I still prefer over other sedans on the road, mind you) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |
| Scion xA/xB Seat Covers for Yaris LB? | Beau | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 1 | 12-23-2006 12:41 AM |
| Would Americans Buy a Diesel Yaris? Would it Sell Well in North America? | gabagooo | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 23 | 12-11-2006 09:51 AM |