![]() |
|
|
|
#109 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
|
Very clever .
|
|
|
|
|
|
#110 |
|
advocatus diaboli
Drives: 07 Yaris hatch Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Jacinto California
Posts: 1,126
|
I just added some LED's to mine...trying to find something(besides the chips) in those compartments at night on the road was a PITA. I'm pleased with the results, they are very bright.
![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
-Type 07 FFL- ![]() My odometer 03/11 http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...a/2843ed85.jpg |
|
|
|
|
|
#111 |
![]() Drives: '06 Yaris Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rockwood/Guelph Canada
Posts: 33
|
I stash my weed in mine.
I mean.... my bible. |
|
|
|
|
|
#112 |
|
advocatus diaboli
Drives: 07 Yaris hatch Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Jacinto California
Posts: 1,126
|
Man, you carry a big bible...mine fits in the little drop down compartment to the left of the steering wheel.
__________________
-Type 07 FFL- ![]() My odometer 03/11 http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...a/2843ed85.jpg |
|
|
|
|
|
#113 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 5 sp. LB Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Idahoi
Posts: 268
|
There's a glovebox behind the steering wheel!??
I didn't notice it until halfway back from Michigan, where I bought it. I am still in the habit though of using the two on the passenger side, too many years of having rigs with that setup! I think I have some spare change and a few bills there, there are so many other spaces I forget, and don't really need, that one, I like having it however. |
|
|
|
|
|
#114 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris HB Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central Alabama, GOD BLESS AMERICA
Posts: 755
|
lol,. did you find the one down by your left knee?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#115 |
![]() Drives: hb Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: cr
Posts: 12
|
i keep my sunglasses and Badge ID from work
|
|
|
|
|
|
#116 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 5 sp. LB Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Idahoi
Posts: 268
|
Right now I have my ScanGauge AND my Sirius dock velcro to the dash, thanks to this site they will both be going in the upper compartment. I can't believe I didn't think of that myself!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#117 |
![]() Drives: white yaris Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: philippines
Posts: 17
|
microfiber, glasses, school gate pass
|
|
|
|
|
|
#118 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2009, auto, 4dr LB Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: S.E. New England
Posts: 291
|
Inspired by PYM's setup, I just finished mounting my Ultra-Gauge and Garmin Nuvi 250 in my drivers side glove box on a small rectangle of bent plexiglass.
At the proper angle and with the GPS on the left side (to avoid the hinge) I am able to close the lid without modification, I simply chased the wires out the front along the the steering wheel column and behind the drop panel where my key less entry module is located. Out of sight with the lid closed. I don't use the GPS that much so when not in use I simply coil the wire up behind the Plexiglass mount. As a side note for anybody wanting to mount anything here, I used Scotch All Weather Fasteners, applied to the plexi and the units. These are not Velcro/hook and loop, they are in fact hook and hook and really "lock" the units to the mount. There is no "play" whatsoever like one would usually get with standard Velcro. Cheers |
|
|
|
|
|
#119 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris HB Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: West Buttcrack, MN
Posts: 59
|
Mine contains a window rag, some chewing gum, $1.75 in change and a 2-quart bag of sheetrock screws and roofing nails just in case I get in a high-speed chase with the cops. (I know, it's futile but it's sure tempting sometimes)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#120 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
that's where I keep my pot.....no seriously, it is.
I put in a tach a while back and it is retartedly bright. I put in a potentiometer and I keep it in the dash so that I could adjust it if I wanted to. I need to buy a fancy little black knob for it now though. ![]() up close
|
|
|
|
|
|
#121 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 5 sp. LB Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Idahoi
Posts: 268
|
I moved my Sirius docking station to in there after reading this thread, it is a perfect use for it with room to spare. Plus the display is easier to read being in the shade. Thanks for the idea!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#122 |
![]() Drives: Red '08 3 Door Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 28
|
I put an iPod mount I had from ProFit Intl., just 3M taped it to the bottom and I keep my iPod there when its not being used and I plan on keeping it there when I get the interface. Plus I put my house keys there when I'm at work.
__________________
Mors Certa, Hora Incerta, Memento Vivere |
|
|
|
|
|
#123 |
![]() Drives: Red '08 3 Door Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 28
|
dont spill your coffee then
__________________
Mors Certa, Hora Incerta, Memento Vivere |
|
|
|
|
|
#124 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris HB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: University Place,WA
Posts: 828
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#125 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: US 2007 Yaris Liftback 5MT Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Union City, CA - U.S.A.
Posts: 205
|
I keep my GPS (when not in use) the face for my head unit in it's case, and sometimes my iPod Touch. I also have a Dash Mat that completely hides the behind the wheel glove box so I figure my dead unit face is probably mostly safe in there. Will post pics when I can.
- Jason
__________________
2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback Base 5 Speed. Mods: Netz/Vitz/RS badging, RS style spoiler, RS replica tails, Tenabe NT210 Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, Team Dynamics 14", fogs(Arrived), JDM HKS Exhaust. |
|
|
|
|
|
#126 |
|
1.5 or 2.5 both=0-60 in 8
|
Registration, insurance, etc.
__________________
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|