![]() |
|
|
|
#163 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Scion xA Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 449
|
dyno sheet to go with it. Also graphs previous turbo set ups i had, Greddy kit maxed out and t3/4 w stage 5 wheels (too large).
current set up is t3 garret 22psi Ptuning 1nzfe turbo manifold Ptuning Spec ss 1nzfe shortblock Haltec Sprint 500 act 6 puck clutch 625cc injectors w walboro 255 and return fuel system 3'' exhaust
__________________
Ptuning.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#164 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 07 Yaris Turbo Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
|
12.623
NICE!
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific. |
|
|
|
|
|
#165 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Scion xA Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 449
|
Quote:
phone video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96YMv...&feature=email
__________________
Ptuning.com |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#166 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
nice. you shot out of there like a bat out of hell
|
|
|
|
|
|
#167 |
![]() ![]() |
sweet!! i bit that was fun!
__________________
05 Scion tC allmotor 350+ hp 9.34@144mph 05 Scion tC sfwd 880hp 9.96@147mph 05 Scion xB 280hp 12.97@104mph 07 Toyota Yaris 357hp 12.80@107mph |
|
|
|
|
|
#168 |
![]() Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Richmond,VA
Posts: 2
|
I went for the first time yesterday and got 17.6 which is not great but I'm not upset about it. I need to work on the launch. I just have the nst ssk and a cai in it. I took out the spare tire. I'll post the timeslip when I get home. I'm at work right now lol.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#169 |
![]() Drives: 07 sedan.04 2500hd,10 mazda3 Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: buffalo ny
Posts: 15
|
i can't wait to run mine down the track. sadly the truck that will tow it there is faster
|
|
|
|
|
|
#170 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Scion xA Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 449
|
12.33 @ 116.8 this past weekend at Scion Exposed. Drove 8 hours there, raced without an issue !
__________________
Ptuning.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#171 |
![]() ![]() |
__________________
05 Scion tC allmotor 350+ hp 9.34@144mph 05 Scion tC sfwd 880hp 9.96@147mph 05 Scion xB 280hp 12.97@104mph 07 Toyota Yaris 357hp 12.80@107mph |
|
|
|
|
|
#172 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Scion xA Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 449
|
The shot I have was awesome, but ended around the 1000ft mark ( because camera was mounted outside on car) the screen blew shut. I didn't bother messing with the camera after that.
I saw many Scion peeps video taping so hopefully footage will arise. Made 8 passes. I was really pushing hard for decent times, but it was difficult because there was ZERO track prep. I spun 1st and 2nd with slicks at 6psi. 1/8th was actually slower compared to my times at M.I.R. with 50 less whp. 6163743097_2dfccc1b5a_b.jpg
__________________
Ptuning.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#173 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 07 Yaris Turbo Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
|
awesome.
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific. |
|
|
|
|
|
#174 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Scion xA Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 449
|
http://www.youtube.com/user/Hnivek?f.../0/w673vkGj6_I
This wasn't the fastest run, but it was good . Filmed by Music City Scion crew.
__________________
Ptuning.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#175 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2005 Toyota Echo Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hamilton, Canada
Posts: 259
|
Nice! Do you run the DSS axles?
__________________
05' Echo Hatch - Greddy Supercharger - rear disc |
|
|
|
|
|
#176 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Scion xA Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 449
|
stock axles. Ballin on a budget
__________________
Ptuning.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#177 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 07 Yaris Turbo Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
|
^ yeah man lay it down!
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific. |
|
|
|
|
|
#178 |
![]() ![]() |
__________________
05 Scion tC allmotor 350+ hp 9.34@144mph 05 Scion tC sfwd 880hp 9.96@147mph 05 Scion xB 280hp 12.97@104mph 07 Toyota Yaris 357hp 12.80@107mph |
|
|
|
|
|
#179 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 07 Yaris Turbo Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
|
Did some 1/8 mile last night, got 4 passes and developed some significant exhaust leak. Meh, back to the shop. Great fun, and of course the announcer had fun with us. "Did they shrink that car?" "What is that?"
GOOD improved my burnouts improved my launches BAD horrible shifts should try 2nd gear launch instead
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific. |
|
|
|
|
|
#180 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris Sedan Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MayaWest, Puerto Rico
Posts: 1,574
|
__________________
I Drive a 129whp Yaris ;) |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| OFFICIAL Yaris SEDAN thread | SimmZ | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 1706 | 06-22-2025 05:33 AM |
| Official Scangauge II Thread - Share your Data, Discuss Settings ,Problems, Findings! | TRD_Yaris | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 183 | 02-01-2017 12:18 PM |
| Get your post counts here! *read 1st post for rules* | Astroman | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 3414 | 11-04-2012 09:03 AM |
| The Official "Bambo the Yarisworld Traveler" thread (V1) | nemesisz | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 3 | 11-08-2008 10:24 PM |