Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2011, 11:34 PM   #7
SAV912
Pirate Yaaaaris
 
SAV912's Avatar
 
Drives: '00 Toyota Celica GTS 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 573
Send a message via AIM to SAV912
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikerice View Post
There is a local guy here "SAV912" who has a white one.. we could make an oreo picture.
Umm...'scuse me sir. The woman's Yaris is white. I put up with the same pains and agony you do with my black one.



Mine's right, yours is left. I think "Midnight Drifter" (might be wrong on his name) was in the middle.

On topic, OP: I agree with what most of the others have said. Start at the top and work your way down, because those little things that are $10-20 or so tend to get in the way of plunking down $400 on big stuff. I use my stereo the most, so that's what I would go with as the top priority but those taillights are pretty bitchin'. I wish they made something for the hatches like that.

And if you're ever down here near the beach, definitely let me know. I'm pretty swamped up with pharmacy internship and flu shot season is about to be in full swing but I'm all for joining up with the tiny Yarii clique we have.

-C
__________________
Georgia Bulldogs!

'09 Yaris LB 5MT Sold.
SAV912 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aux Input Wire nobleboy In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 25 06-03-2015 05:25 AM
NEED ENGINE CHECK LIGHT CODE LIST Attitude Forced Induction Forum 12 04-11-2011 06:38 PM
Aux Input Trouble boeduur In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 4 04-07-2011 11:44 AM
High pitched whine using stock head unit / aux input? IsLNdbOi In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 8 02-02-2007 12:49 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:49 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.