Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-17-2011, 02:01 AM   #1
jekqmb
Local Sh*t Disturber

Drives: 2009 Yaris LB
The Hot Super 7 Modded Mini Car Comparison?

So ive decided to do a write up for MicroCarMag.com on who has the hottest Mini tuner out there on the market and which one really turns the most heads
Yes I do own a Yaris but that doesnt mean I thinks its the best Micro car out there to mod in the states. So im coming up with a poll for people to vote on the hottest Micro out there, I will be choosing one vehicle from each forum out of the Seven cars I pick which will be as followed. So please submit to me 3 of your best photos as i will be looking for the hottest Yaris on the site to represent us in this Contest I will also need a full mod list as well Please submit to Jekqmb@hotmail.com or send me a PM! Winner will recieve a MicroCarMagzine Tee courtesy of me and some other goodies ("Cough" "Cough" hopefully Garm can get me and Thomas some stickers and maybe a shirt to give away as well) haha!
Good luck to all that enter! Please check us out at www.Microcarmag.com
You have one of your own doing write ups on there now so please follow as there will be lots of new updated things going on!

Jake- MicroCarMag.com

1.Toyota Yaris
2.Honda Fit
3.Nissan Versa/Cube
4.Mini Cooper
5.Scion Xb
6.Chevy Aveo/Sonic
7.Fiat 500
Old 10-17-2011, 02:02 AM   #2
jekqmb
Local Sh*t Disturber

Drives: 2009 Yaris LB
Mods please sticky for 2 weeks if you would!
Old 10-17-2011, 03:52 AM   #3
Blue Y job

Drives: 2007 Blue Yaris Hatch
Hey Jekqmb, what about the Hyundai Accent hatch and sedan or Kia Rio, both brand new and pretty hot (especially Rio) by my guess?
Blue Y job is offline   Reply With Quote