Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2013, 12:41 AM   #25
nookandcrannycar
 
Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Posts: 4,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Septembersrain View Post
My dad lives in Mobile Alabama. I didn't really like it out there.
I think the most fun I've had was when I lived two years in Anchorage Alaska.
Do you ever travel Mason?
Yeah, parts of Mobile are pretty bad. Did you go to Fairhope, Point Clear, or Magnolia Springs (all on the eastern side of Mobile Bay and farther east)?. Very pretty areas. My Yaris hit its 6th 'purchase birthday' while I was driving through Point Clear last October. That area was part of the inspiration for the story of Forrest Gump.
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yaris Motor Swap Thread *Read before posting swap threads* Sabretooth Performance Modifications 219 06-10-2025 02:58 PM
2012 owners picture thread CPALK719 Third Gen Yaris General Discussion 471 07-04-2022 10:38 PM
Aftermarket rim thread vs official wheel guide regal Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 1 04-01-2009 12:11 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.