![]() |
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 5
|
This belt is actually a Prestone. The last one was a Dayco. Figured I'd try a different brand. The Dayco would squeal continuously, especially when you first start the car. Sometimes it would keep squealing until you were driving down the road, shifting into the next gear. I read some of the other threads on here and I'm thinking I should have just went with a Bando from the start.
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| belt, squeak, squeal |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Belt Tensioner for the Yaris | fmicle | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 25 | 11-26-2022 11:37 PM |
| Need new Serpentine/Auxilliary belt | ras3448 | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 21 | 07-16-2013 05:11 PM |
| Ugh.. Still problems with my belt!! Pulley Problem? | Shinare | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 19 | 07-10-2013 12:36 PM |
| DIY how to change you belt in 10 minutes without breaking VVTI solenoid | YarisSedan | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 2 | 04-12-2013 10:41 AM |
| The Accessory belt? | N9QGS | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 4 | 02-12-2009 11:05 PM |