Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2014, 06:01 PM   #11
Rigaud
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Rigaud, Quebec, Can.
Posts: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.5 View Post
yes we are

I called the shop said id be there at 5 they said thats perfect, then I went and I was told there are no new customers allowed from 5-6. I told them I would come back the next day at 430 they again said thats perfect, got there and they were closed so im going today, 3rd attempt is the charm lol
Really?

I would have grabbed my stuff and go somewhere else.
__________________


2009 Toyota Yaris (Little toy)
2002 Audi A4 Avant Quattro 3.0L (Big boy toy)
1998 Subaru Legacy GT 2.5 (winter & DD)
Rigaud is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build thread! '08 Yaris Hatch nimuntak Photo-Video-Media Gallery 105 01-28-2014 02:28 PM
PETERPOOP's Turbo Build Thread. PETERPOOP Forced Induction Forum 114 02-08-2011 10:21 PM
XBG's Total Build and Update Thread xbgod Performance Modifications 10 11-18-2010 11:19 PM
The Official "Bambo the Yarisworld Traveler" thread (V2) *MAD DOG* Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 528 06-22-2009 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.