![]() |
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() Drives: 08 yaris Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: MD
Posts: 9
|
I had switched to the old belt when when it first started to squeal, and it did stop the squealing for the most part (still had a brief sound on the few times I started the engine with it attached).
From what you said, CTScott, I find the dayco belt could quiet possibly be glazed because I did have about 25 minutes of solid driving with it squealing on and off. I'll look into the Gates belt. Now I've also read on different boards of Gatorbacks being highly recommended. Any pro/cons on the two brands? |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Has anyone had their Water Pump replaced? | Carrot Top | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 48 | 03-20-2017 01:32 AM |