Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2016, 02:03 PM   #10
Captain Yaris
 
Captain Yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Yaris 3 Dr Super White
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: SoFloYo
Posts: 259
Oops! Sorry for the oversized upside down pictures, I have no idea how that happened. Ern-Diz: Honestly, I wish I had my Yaris from the start. I can't tell you how much money I've wasted buying and selling cars.
Captain Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scion of Kirkland Silver Anniversary Car Show (Open to all vehicles) 7/17/13 PSTOC.org Northwest 0 07-13-2013 03:12 AM
**SAFETY RECALL!! 06-07 YARIS HB & SEDANS** slvryaris DIY / Maintenance / Service 83 09-30-2012 12:25 PM
2012 Ford Focus ELECTRIC Kal-El Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 11 02-11-2011 11:34 AM
Toyota Temporarily Suspends Sales of Selected Vehicles redglare45 Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 0 01-26-2010 06:33 PM
TSB's WD-40 General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 27 06-06-2007 01:11 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:10 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.