![]() |
|
|
|
#22 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2015 yaris le Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: hamilton, on
Posts: 149
|
It does, but you have to adjust them regularly. I just did the other day. I ordered a set of new front brakes just to see if it will help the problem go away as well. I've pretty much narrowed it down to that now. Dont know if proportioning valves, or a booster can cause the same problem. I've heard mixed things. Sometimes you have to press twice to notice the brakes engage, it doesnt engage, or you press brakes feel warping then it sinks a little.
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| air, bleeding, brakes, master cylinder, yaris |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| Toyota Recalls | auxmike | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 535 | 02-25-2021 06:13 PM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |
| Brake problem | 1saneguy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 15 | 11-24-2008 03:56 AM |