![]() |
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I know, and I'm a sucker for newer OEM wheels on older cars of the same make/model. Great example is 2000 Civic Si wheels on old Civics and CR-X's.
I can picture those newer style wheels on my 2nd gen. I love my RPF1's, but the thought of grabbing these crossed my mind. Would love to see them end up on a 2nd gen. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| WTB: OEM Yaris Alloy Wheels & Tires | YarYarBinks1970 | Willing to Buy by private party | 9 | 08-23-2016 10:37 PM |
| When will the Yaris hit the showrooms at dealers? | Petrolhead | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 181 | 11-28-2011 07:03 AM |
| White alloy wheels | Gatoblanco | Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack | 25 | 07-15-2010 10:29 PM |