![]() |
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: 2014 White VITZ Join Date: May 2007
Location: Huntington Bch, CA
Posts: 4,936
|
^^^ Unlike Toyota, I think Hyundai, Ford, Mazda, and Audi pull off the big grille look pretty well.
I do completely agree with you about the Hyundai slanted "H" emblem. Ugh. I even hate the Hyundai name! Yes, Kia isn't much better with that cheap looking logo. Have you seen the Kia stylized replacement logos? |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| test drive of 2014 Scion iQ Ten Series | 428CobraJet | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 2 | 12-31-2015 12:51 AM |
| My 1st Test Drive (Liftback) | Yaris Revenge | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 13 | 07-18-2006 06:36 PM |
| 07 yaris liftback and 06 xa test drive | extenny | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 12 | 05-31-2006 11:56 AM |