Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2019, 06:10 AM   #35
06YarisRS
 
Drives: 06 2ZR Turbo Yaris RS
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 2,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
Aaaah kids these days, don't remember their elders

Indeed, 4A-GZE swap, supercharger changed to a turbo, gutted interior...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaWFcNjZ9w4
Haha, being over 50, I haven't been called a kid in quite some time, but I'll take it.

That is a very impressive setup. I watched a couple of your videos. I did a quick wiki search on the 4A-GZE engine. 300 whp must be absoultely insane. I haven't yet searched, but do you have a build thread on here? I was going to ask you about the technicalities of your turbo set up as it's something that interests me, but your exhaust manifold is on the front as opposed to the back, unlike my 2ZR. I have yet to establish if a turbo/manifold - even a small one, such as a T25 - would have head to firewall clearance in a 2zr powered hatch.
__________________


2006 Yaris 5 Door RS 2ZR-FE (2011 Corolla 1.8L) Swapped, Automatic, T-28 Turbocharged (8 psi), HSD MonoPro Coilovers, DIY W/M Injection, custom 3" cold air intake, custom 2.5" exhaust, TRD rear sway bar, Penguin Garage 13mm spacers (rear), custom Civic front lip, full repaint, Android 6.0 7" touchscreen, Rockford Fosgate speakers, tweeters, NVX underseat subwoofer
https://www.instagram.com/2zr_turbo_yarisrs/

Last edited by 06YarisRS; 02-01-2019 at 06:23 AM.
06YarisRS is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Introducing Hüsker NYC-SE Third Gen Yaris General Discussion 8 05-01-2014 07:06 PM
Introducing Rector's turbo vitz rector Forced Induction Forum 11 06-01-2010 11:12 PM
Introducing the T-Qualizer! goku87 Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 3 01-17-2010 09:25 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.