![]() |
|
|
|
#3 |
|
conundrum562
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 S Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 79
|
Thanks bro, I also confirmed that the connection is good and I hear the click from Turning on the car to ON and just stepping on throttle. I assume it could be my MAF or something in the throttle area, I did switch my throttle body out for a new one about a year ago. So yesterday I cleaned my MAF sensor, we shall see what happens.
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------- BLITZ SC | CERAMIC 6301 BEARINGS | MICRO-IMAGE CRANK | NST PULLEYS TRD 71C THERMOSTAT | 1ZZ INJECTORS | TB SPACER | BLITZ SRI NGK PLUGS, COILS & MAF | DC HEADERS | CUSTOM 2.25" EXHAUST GTSPEC STRUT BAR, MID & 4-PT LOWER BRACES TANABE FRONT & WHITELINE REAR SWAY BARS W/ POLY BUSHINGS TBW SKID PLATE | FULLRIVER AGM BATTERY | MOBIL 1 EP + PROLUBE
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| blitz, forced induction, supercharged, supercharger |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| List of Boosted Yarisworld Members | whooppee777 | Forced Induction Forum | 262 | 11-23-2022 05:49 AM |
| Using a variable resistor (potentiometer) as a throttle switch for blitz supercharger | Lightrfire | Forced Induction Forum | 5 | 02-25-2019 07:58 AM |
| Blitz Supercharger Belt Slip @ Higher RPM? | Freestylin | Forced Induction Forum | 20 | 09-06-2017 07:32 AM |
| Blitz Supercharger Wiring Question | KTS | Forced Induction Forum | 29 | 09-06-2015 04:45 PM |
| NEED ENGINE CHECK LIGHT CODE LIST | Attitude | Forced Induction Forum | 12 | 04-11-2011 06:38 PM |