Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2007, 11:47 PM   #25
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy
 
brickhardmeat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Inner City, Dallas
Posts: 2,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vervepipes View Post
I wouldnt be able to make it to my driveway if I lowered... my road is beyond potholes, it's heaving more daily
I scrape on really steep incline/decline like driveways and certain parking lot entrances. No problem going over speed bumps or normal road bumps dips. Need to be somewhat cautious but I think even a 2.5 drop is still quite safe.

Sounds like you should have purchased a jeep.
__________________
SPONSORED BY
brickhardmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
best way to spend $3k ronnyromero Performance Modifications 37 12-27-2006 04:35 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:28 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.