Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-31-2007, 10:11 AM   #1
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Pictures from the Deftones show

Fall of Troy and the Deftones @ HOB Cleveland last night. Dir En Grey was supposed to be there too but they must have chumped out. I was bummed, but it was still the most fun I've ever had at a concert.

Just to explain this one, we had a private box and were basically running around acting like we owned the place. We also drank like we owned the place, but anyway... there were girls like this popping in and out of the box all night. It was hilarious. Actually, this one got mad because I took her picture. She said she was a model and her image is worth something or something like that... so because dumb twats like this never call back the next morning, I'm going to plaster her mug everywhere I can. Bitches!

ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 10:16 AM   #2
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Just to explain this one, we had a private box and were basically running around acting like we owned the place. We also drank like we owned the place, but anyway... there were girls like this popping in and out of the box all night. It was hilarious. Actually, this one got mad because I took her picture. She said she was a model and her image is worth something or something like that... so because dumb twats like this never call back the next morning, I'm going to plaster her mug everywhere I can. Bitches!

nice Chino
Old 05-31-2007, 10:58 AM   #3
kurokoma-kun

Drives: 2007 Yaris HB
I saw them play the Ritz in Raleigh NC in 1998 (?). All I remeber about it is it was one of the loudest shows I've ever been to
kurokoma-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:55 AM   #4

Drives: 07 yaris
their shows are one of the best i have ever been too. there is so much energy. i got to see them twice back in the day

so far the best show i have ever been to was L7, sonic youth, and the beastie boys
Old 06-01-2007, 10:40 AM   #5
ChinoCharles
Banned

That was the fourth time I've seen the Deftones. They're my favorite band so I'm a little biased, but I do think they put on one of the best shows. Tool, Thrice, and STP were up there too.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:28 PM   #6
bigsky2
Cousin Vitz

Drives: Yaris RS 5DR / Vitz RS wannabe
Aww shit..
No Dir en Grey?

Good to hear you enjoyed the show.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:35 PM   #7
ChinoCharles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsky2 View Post
Aww shit..
No Dir en Grey?

Good to hear you enjoyed the show.
You have no idea how disappointed I was too. I was starting to become a fan! I guess they're playing most of the other dates on the tour, so you bastards better catch them while they're in America! Dir en Grey is the shit!

Also, the Fall of Troy's lead singer/guitar player was one of the best I've ever seen. Totally insane. This is a tour to catch!