![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
|
CowCountry Hornet Handler
Drives: '08 Sedan Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 176
|
It looks better in the picture than real life, at least up close anyways. I am by no means a professional bodyman nor do I have propor bodywork tools, but the rust is gone and there's no bare matal! lol I'm gonna do a bit more each weekend I think if I have the cash (32% property tax increase and 12% lot lease increase etc really hurt projects like this!)
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Fun Video | Nutzoids | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 1 | 05-16-2007 11:03 AM |
| My version of NOS (fun picture) | eijikikimaru | Performance Modifications | 10 | 03-27-2007 06:05 PM |
| Fun little cheap mod... "Overtake cam" | eTiMaGo | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 25 | 03-18-2007 11:15 PM |
| Getting Tasered is Fun | YamilR | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 0 | 01-11-2007 02:18 PM |
| Halloween fun | jmew0ng | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 3 | 11-03-2006 03:26 PM |