Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 11:28 AM   #1
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Listen to all of you! lol
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 11:30 AM   #2
mikenacarato
SIPNDEW
 
mikenacarato's Avatar
 
Drives: 15 STI
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brentwood, TN
Posts: 2,281
Send a message via AIM to mikenacarato
DEW IT
mikenacarato is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 11:34 AM   #3
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenacarato View Post
DEW IT
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 11:39 AM   #4
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Ahhhh!

I have new wheels...maybe they'll be on next weekend depending upon how long they take to get here.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 11:41 AM   #5
Darb
Bear Traffic Controller
 
Darb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
Ahhhh!

I have new wheels...maybe they'll be on next weekend depending upon how long they take to get here.
w00t!
__________________
Darryl



Kids Playing Chase On Freeways Get Smashed.
Darb is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 03:03 PM   #6
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
Ahhhh!

I have new wheels...maybe they'll be on next weekend depending upon how long they take to get here.
I just saw a picture of a Yaris with those exact same wheels on it.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 03:05 PM   #7
BLAZINBLUEVITZ
 
BLAZINBLUEVITZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 YARIS 3DOOR
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
I just saw a picture of a Yaris with those exact same wheels on it.
post it up for us work block challenged people....
__________________
EVERYBODY EVENTUALLY COMES BACK TO YARISWORLD......
BLAZINBLUEVITZ is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 03:07 PM   #8
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZINBLUEVITZ View Post
post it up for us work block challenged people....
I'm just messing with Lisa. She won't buy wheels unless she's the first to sport them on YW. That's why the pink Rota's fell out of favor.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 03:50 PM   #9
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
I'm just messing with Lisa. She won't buy wheels unless she's the first to sport them on YW. That's why the pink Rota's fell out of favor.
They're PINK on WHITE LB!! Even worse than someone just having them
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 03:48 PM   #10
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
I just saw a picture of a Yaris with those exact same wheels on it.
NO!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 11:46 AM   #11
mikenacarato
SIPNDEW
 
mikenacarato's Avatar
 
Drives: 15 STI
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brentwood, TN
Posts: 2,281
Send a message via AIM to mikenacarato
yays!!! congrats! Quadruplets!
mikenacarato is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 11:47 AM   #12
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenacarato View Post
yays!!! congrats! Quadruplets!
LOL


I'll feel better once they're on...next thing I need now is the blue tow hook...

but that will have to wait a couple weeks.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 11:47 AM   #13
hatchbackkid82
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,828
You got a pic?
hatchbackkid82 is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 11:49 AM   #14
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchbackkid82 View Post
You got a pic?
No, but I have a link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3587&viewitem=
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 11:48 AM   #15
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Congrats Lissy!

Just had to stop in and look at Mike's avatar.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 11:51 AM   #16
Darb
Bear Traffic Controller
 
Darb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,833
Is Option a good brand? I've never heard of it.
__________________
Darryl



Kids Playing Chase On Freeways Get Smashed.
Darb is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 11:52 AM   #17
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darb View Post
Is Option a good brand? I've never heard of it.
Kimona said they were fine....

I don't do any racing or anything...
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 11:52 AM   #18
hatchbackkid82
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,828
Yeah my friend had a bunch of stuff on his civic from them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darb View Post
Is Option a good brand? I've never heard of it.
hatchbackkid82 is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:49 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.