Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-11-2008, 03:11 AM   #91
*MAD DOG*

Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
I'd like to complain that not enough people are bitching, ranting and complaining. Come on people, it's the silly season, something must have jacked you off by now.

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:38 AM   #92
bobselectric
Kickin' Yaris

Drives: 07 Yaris liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MAD DOG* View Post
I'd like to complain that not enough people are bitching, ranting and complaining. Come on people, it's the silly season, something must have jacked you off by now.
I'm angry that this got moved to "B,R,&C"
bobselectric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:09 PM   #93
eric81

Drives: Toyota Salesman
I hate slow drivers. I really hate stupid drivers. And sex on the beach? Hello!!! Sand hurts when it's between your toes. How do you think it's going to feel when it's somewhere more sensetive? And then theres always SUV's. Anyone got a good one about SUV's?
eric81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #94
bobselectric
Kickin' Yaris

Drives: 07 Yaris liftback
My sister has a big SUV- so I asked her why such a big vehicle? She said, "ya know- it's for the kids" So I said, "If they're that big you should cut em in half or something"
bobselectric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:37 AM   #95
eric81

Hi 5! That was awesome! We need to hang out sometime. I like your mind. It works wonderfully. Hi 5 again!
Old 12-12-2008, 06:38 AM   #96
*MAD DOG*

I'd like to complain about the USPS and Thai Postal Service for holding up Bambo, and Thomas who now has him but not posted any pictures yet.

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Old 12-12-2008, 09:46 AM   #97
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
I hate Christmas movies. Every single time I se a parent tell therte kid there is no Santa, i want to rip there effin head off. Not because I believe in Santa, it's just that they are about as smart as a box of rocks. Maybe it's just me, but they were written by idiots as well. If there is a Santa in the movies, and the parents don't believe in him, how can he come into a house, leave presents for the kids and the parents don't question the extra presents under the tree the next morning? WTF, they drink too much egg nog or something?
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:42 AM   #98
Bob_VT

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MAD DOG* View Post
I'd like to complain about the USPS and Thai Postal Service for holding up Bambo, and Thomas who now has him but not posted any pictures yet.
Common sense....... just like all international problems.... the USA will not admit any wrongs and blame Thailand...... the Thai gov't will admit there was an airport problem and blame that and the USA being slow......

Truth is ....... Bambo was not in-transit but a few weeks ....... we have been lucky.

Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Bob_VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:48 AM   #99
*MAD DOG*

^
At least he's not lost.

Old 12-12-2008, 11:00 AM   #100
eric81

I like some Christmas movies. Like National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Chevy Chase is GREAT. And then there is the Charlie Brown Christmas. It's just classic. Like, what, 30+ years classic now? But the majority of them do portray Santa in a bad way. The post office in general sucks. They have all these rules in place to help protect everybody, but it is like a condom. You're still gonna get F*ck*d and end up with a bad case of OUCH when it's all done. And there is no real satisfaction with it either.

And then there are all those fat people driving with their bodies as close to the steering wheel as they can possibly get, so their arms don't get too tired while driving. If their car ever gets in a wreck, they will be squished, and the air bag will crush their chests, and brake their face pretty good.

And if their is such a health problem in the US, why are gymns so d*mn*d expensive? If they were free, and the goverment paid out to the gymn everytime a person went in, instead of the people paying out, I bet the hospitals would thin out QUICK! Junk food is cheaper than health food by a long shot, and everybody is poor. Wonder why everyone is getting so fat? Obesity is now the #1 disease in America. YAY! We beat starvation!
Old 12-12-2008, 11:47 AM   #101
TLyttle

Drives: 07 Yaris sedan
Who needs a gym?? I'm 70, and within 15lbs of my very trimmest weight. Now, cover your ears, young'uns, I have a 4-letter word here: work. I have never been in a gym, moving drywall and 2x4s around seems to work fine. My treadmill has to do with walking everywhere within range. My exercise bike has wheels on it, amazing concept.

Worst thing about work is that it gets stuff done, thereby generating the need for more work; it never ends.

Junk food is expensive! Apples are cheap. And if you cook your own food, not only are you healthier but you generate less garbage. Oh, no, there's another 4-letter word! Cook! But that leads to another one! Read! Read a cook book... another 4-letter word! My, I sure am a pottymouth today, eh? I don't remember the last time I had a burger, or a bag of chips, or a Coke, or a chocolate bar, and my memory hasn't failed that badly yet. I'm a fairly good cook, but my wife does most of the cooking (she spoils me). There are 40 or so spices in my kitchen, and I'm not afraid to use them...

So there is my rant: people are lazy: too lazy to work, too lazy to walk, too lazy to cook, too lazy to learn. Soon the only regular exercise people will get is acting as pallbearers to their (recently deceased) obese friends... ;-)
TLyttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:12 PM   #102
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLyttle View Post
Who needs a gym?? I'm 70, and within 15lbs of my very trimmest weight. Now, cover your ears, young'uns, I have a 4-letter word here: work. I have never been in a gym, moving drywall and 2x4s around seems to work fine. My treadmill has to do with walking everywhere within range. My exercise bike has wheels on it, amazing concept.

Worst thing about work is that it gets stuff done, thereby generating the need for more work; it never ends.

Junk food is expensive! Apples are cheap. And if you cook your own food, not only are you healthier but you generate less garbage. Oh, no, there's another 4-letter word! Cook! But that leads to another one! Read! Read a cook book... another 4-letter word! My, I sure am a pottymouth today, eh? I don't remember the last time I had a burger, or a bag of chips, or a Coke, or a chocolate bar, and my memory hasn't failed that badly yet. I'm a fairly good cook, but my wife does most of the cooking (she spoils me). There are 40 or so spices in my kitchen, and I'm not afraid to use them...

So there is my rant: people are lazy: too lazy to work, too lazy to walk, too lazy to cook, too lazy to learn. Soon the only regular exercise people will get is acting as pallbearers to their (recently deceased) obese friends... ;-)
So true!!!!
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:18 PM   #103
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLyttle View Post
That just reminded me of this music video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaNuB52_Irc

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:51 PM   #104
kenkyd
kanye

Drives: 11 Corolla S
Send a message via AIM to kenkyd
my yaris is the worst car in the snow ever. seriously, its ridiculous. i got stuck 3 times today, only in about 6 inches. maybe the tires are the factor but come on, my 84 tercel was a tank in the snow with 20 dollar tires. after getting out of being stuck and parking in my driveway, i started it and the tranny made a loud clunk. if it does it in the morning ill be piiiiiiiiiiiissed.
kenkyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 08:00 PM   #105
kou

Drives: 08 lb
is it auto/manual? bridgestone or goodyear tires?did you rev the piss out of it, this is a no no. i had no problem today in 6-8'' with the goodyears.just got to take it easy
kou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:27 AM   #106
kenkyd
kanye

Drives: 11 Corolla S
Send a message via AIM to kenkyd
its manual, with goodyears and i didnt really rev it all that much. once or twice getting mad. but i went out now and started it, and tranny clunked. shut off and tried again, and tranny still clunked, tried a 3rd time and yeah. after it warmed up, and i started it again, no clunk. in 1st and to top of 2nd gear, hear a weird humming sound, might be just snow in wheel wells. but if i am in low gear and step on it, a slight clunking occurs. if it does it in the morning i will call dealer. would that be covered under warranty? (not saying i got stuck)
kenkyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:38 AM   #107
natethegreat38
Party like a Barack star

Drives: '08 LB MT
i'm glad i live in So. Cal!
Old 12-22-2008, 01:34 PM   #108
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
I hate the fact that my deli uses cheap napkins that fall part once they hit your hands or mouth. I used probably 20 napkins when I could have used only one or two thicker napkins. Cheap ass deli
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote